SKU: CRS804704 | BRAND: Xspec
- Can be used as a upright or a recumbent exercise bike to maximize working out your muscles. Large counter-weighted pedal design with secure and adjustable cage foot strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising.
- The universal heavy-duty steel frame can be adjusted to work comfortably for most people (max weight 220 lbs). The vertically adjustable seat (approx. 26” - 33" from ground) helps to accommodate a wide range of body heights.
- Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels. The compact size makes it perfect for small condos or apartments.
- A 16-level magnetic tension control system allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easy to a more difficult level making the workout more flexible, fun, and challenging.
- Has a phone, tablet, book holder and an LCD display monitor that tracks distance, calories burned, time elapsed, and speed (distance & speed are in km). Includes resistance bands for additional workouts for the arms and legs to target more muscles (1 resistance band for the legs). High-performance cranking system provides a smooth, quiet and consistent pedaling motion.
The Xspec Dual Exercise Bike makes working out convenient on your body. It transforms from an upright to a recumbent bike with the pull of a lever. The recumbent design takes pressure off your lower back and prevents you from slouching while targeting the quadriceps, hamstrings calves, tibialis anterior, and glutes. The upright design offers you a low-impact workout from a seated position, targeting the same muscles with the addition of core muscles like hip flexor and abs. Includes resistance bands for additional workouts for the arms and legs to target more muscles.
Includes a monitor with a tablet, book, phone holder; letting you enjoy your entertainment while working out! The adjustable 16-level resistance helps give you a more difficult workout. The LCD display monitors distance, calories burned, time elapsed, and speed. The precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt drive offer smooth and quiet operation. When you are no longer using is simply fold it and store it away.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
Most of our items have a picture and/or description of the contents on the box. Please email us if you would like for us to cover it.
FeaturesUpright and Recumbent LCD Monitor Tracks Calories Burned, Heart Rate, Distance, Speed, and Time Tablet, Book, Phone Holder Adjustable Seat Height 16-Level Resistance Large Cushioned Seat and Backrest Pedals with Adjustable Straps Arm and Leg Resistance Bands Folds for Storage Transportation Wheels
Specifications Folded Dimensions: 16" (W) x 20.5" (L) x 53.5" (H) Upright Dimensions: 44.5"(H from bars) Recumbent Dimensions: 39" (H from bars) Seat Dimensions: 9.75" (W) x 12.75" (L) x 2.25" (H) Backrest Dimensions: 1.5" (W) x 10.75" (L) x 11" (H) Steel Frame Some Assembly Required Weight Capacity 220 lbs